Five or so years ago, after I got a carved string bass, I set about trying to learn to play it. I went on Amazon.com, and bought several books on constructing bass lines and other bass topics. The books came, and soon went into my bookshelf unread. The books relied on note reading as a means of teaching, and I didn't read notes.
Now, however, I do read notes. Suddenly all of these manuals I bought several years ago, become useful. I chose one and started playing the exercises.
There's no way around it. If you want to learn bass, you must learn to read notes. Forget those god-awful charts, they do not compare.
Dingwall Unveils Jared Smith Signature Bass with a Single-Pickup Design
-
[image: Dingwall Unveils Jared Smith Signature Bass with a Single-Pickup
Design]
Dingwall unveils Jared Smith's signature bass with a single bridge pickup...
17 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment